1. To provide all-natural food products that comply with safety and quality requirements, in adherence to regulations, based on HACCP and GFSI recognized schemes.
2. To partner with suppliers that can meet these requirements on a consistent basis.
3. To provide our staff with the training and tools necessary to carry out their functions consistent with this policy.
4. To pursue continuous improvement of our products and systems.
At MIC Food, we never forget that we are stewards of the land and natural resources we utilize. We believe sustainability brings prosperity to the farmers, the suppliers, to our company and the world.
• Ethical sourcing and supply • Positive impact on local communities • Contingency plans
Our business strategy is to maximize value by operating with the highest standards of integrity in our business dealings; setting uncompromising standards for ourselves in food safety and quality, labor practices, occupational health, environmental protection and the use of sustainable natural resources.
Our goal is to deliver safe, high quality food, that are cost-effective and reliable. To do this, we partner with processing suppliers that meet our standards on a consistent basis. Our commitment to offer quality products includes: